Are you travelling to Spain, South America or Central America? This is a very practical one-day course designed for those who want to travel to one (or more!) of these amazing areas in the near future. Lessons are scenario-based, and will equip you to interact with locals in a variety of situations, such as using public transport, buying food or souvenirs and more! By the end of the day you will feel confident to get by in any Spanish-speaking country. The course can be tailored more specifically to the Spanish-speaking region you are travelling to as well as to your travel needs. Simply let us know beforehand! Bookings essential.
The 1-Day Intensive includes appetisers throughout the day.
On the day you will learn how to:
- Give and obtain key information at the airport
- Ask for and follow directions
- Use public transport
- Buy food and souvenirs at shops or markets
- Find accommodation (if needed)
- Fit in more with the locals by avoiding common taboos
- Save money by shopping and getting around as the locals do
- Access helpful online tools to continue practising before you go
Booklets are provided. Simply bring a pen, a notepad and get ready for some fun!
Spanish Beginners 1- Starting in late June in Faulconbridge. Please Join The Waiting List so we can see which evenings you prefer and we can be in touch!